Posts: 5
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 6 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 2
Joined: Nov 2022
Hello all
Just thought i would say hello to everyone. New here and getting back into slot cars.
In the UK down in Cornwall.
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hello Willhappy,
Welcome to SlotRacer.
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome aboard.
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Welcome back to the hobby.
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 304
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 291 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 51
Joined: Sep 2019
Location Cornwall
Welcome to the forum, whereabouts in Cornwall are you? I'm just outside Liskeard and race at Woodland Fort in Plymouth.
Bernie, racing since 1969
•
Posts: 121
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 97 in 58 posts
Likes Given: 95
Joined: Apr 2021
(13th-Nov-22, 12:46 PM)Qman Wrote: Welcome to the forum, whereabouts in Cornwall are you? I'm just outside Liskeard and race at Woodland Fort in Plymouth.
When does the racing take place at Woodland Fort? I stay over for a day every fortnight in Plymouth, might come over if that is OK?
Barrie
•