31st-Oct-22, 05:37 PM
I use Slot.it or Slotting Plus axles £2.35 or £2.50 a pair respectively less 10% if you have a PSR discount code.
Never had an issue with either of them, and I agree with Munter NSR are undersize for anything other than their own parts. If I use NSR wheels I ream them out for a 2.38 axle.
The drill blanks may be harder, but does a 1/32 car really need anything above the standard of Slot.it ?
I could see the benefit if they worked out cheaper ...
Never had an issue with either of them, and I agree with Munter NSR are undersize for anything other than their own parts. If I use NSR wheels I ream them out for a 2.38 axle.
The drill blanks may be harder, but does a 1/32 car really need anything above the standard of Slot.it ?
I could see the benefit if they worked out cheaper ...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)