Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,025 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
We produced some rather nice SlotRacer Online business cards for the UK Slot Car Festival last month and have some left to hand out at swap meets and slot car shows later in the year.
If you’d like some of the cards to distribute at your club or business, I will post you out an envelope with some in. Just send me a personal message here.
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Nice one Andy.
Posts: 597
Threads: 49
Likes Received: 446 in 271 posts
Likes Given: 954
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Australia
My order of these cards just arrived today from VistaPrint. Decided if this industry is going to advance and increase in user participation I might as well invest a little of my own money. Took advantage of VistaPrint EOFY code which discounted the cards by 50%, so why not I said.
The only change I did was added five horizontal lines on the back to write on if needed, just looks neater, other than that all original artwork as supplied.
I will put these around my track and carry some in my pockets to give out.
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
•
Posts: 597
Threads: 49
Likes Received: 446 in 271 posts
Likes Given: 954
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Australia
For 100% clarity this is exactly what I have ordered. No thanks necessary guys, you have outlaid substantial amount of money yourselves for the forum, for me, for us, this is the least that I can do, the only way that I know to help expand this forums reach without, well, without stuffing up somehow lol.
![[Image: preview?instructions=QSH_JgVgaHCnM1QyRmZ...tadata=B75]](https://rendering.mcp.cimpress.com/v1/vp/preview?instructions=QSH_JgVgaHCnM1QyRmZmHsDESwJsJEMqIBbM1QRgAAIhlRALZmqHP0zNEMqCMAABQ5%24mZohlQRgAAKCMAABKgjAAAUEYAABC6___%242T_xKHSMzNRAU5mi___%242T_xP4AAAEb4E%24EiGVEBQAARDKiAoAAUOkAACIZKHSAABEMiQv___tk_8v___tk_8MCl___9sn_l___9sn_hirUodJAAFEBUAA3xNhFTAky9tDo6ODmdF5e6uDY3sLI5lzI3sbq2src6OZcxtLa4OTK5uZc0t5e7GJe6uDY3sLI5l5icGZkaGByZGZo_GJgYF7g5Mrs0srufujK3MLc6HrsxOpM6uDY3sLIqN7Wytx6YnBmZGhgcmRmaFpsaGBmysZgZHDCWmhqzGzEZCieX1_TJ5fX9NaEb4E2EiGVEAtmaoIwAAEQyogFszVDn6ZmiGVBGAAAoc_TM0QyoIwAAFBGAAAlQRgAAKCMAABv___n_mchyFsmQin8AAAGBRnIchbJkIp_AAAA&width=533&category=lp&merchant_metadata=B75)
Front as per original artwork supplied
![[Image: preview?instructions=QSH_JgVgqHCnM1QyRmZ...tadata=B75]](https://rendering.mcp.cimpress.com/v1/vp/preview?instructions=QSH_JgVgqHCnM1QyRmZuR2wMRLAmwkQyogFszVBGAAAiGVEAtmaoc_TM0QyoIwAAFDn6ZmiGVBGAAAoIwAAEqCMAABQRgAAFgQuv___tk_8Sh0jMzUQFOZov___tk_8T%24AAABG%24BPhIhlQ_KAAKGkgABEMqH5QABQ0oAAIhlQhAAAKGlAABEMqEIAABQ0kAAJUIQAAChpIAAL___7ZP_M5BkDZMgEwKX___2yf%24ZyDIGyZAJG%24BPhIhlQ_KAAKHEAABEMqH5QABQ4iAAIhlQhAAAKHEQABEMqEIAABQ4gAAJUIQAAChxAAAL___7ZP_M5BkDZMgEwKX___2yf%24ZyDIGyZAJYFbT%24AAAAn8AAAE_QkJCoTWMDEb4E2BiGVEBIAAoJAAAElBIAAAX___z_zOQZA2TIBT%24AAADAozkGQNkyAU_gAAAtCwK2n8AAABP4AAAJ%24eiCHQtUiCI3wJsDEMqICQABQSAAAJKCQAAAv___n_mcgyBsmQCn8AAAGBRnIMgbJkAp_AAABaFgVtP4AAACfwAAAT_C3HahjMxGRvgTYGIZUQEgACgkAAASUEgAABf___P_M5BkDZMgFP4AAAMCjOQZA2TIBT%24AAAC0LArafwAAAE_gAAAn%24Ahu9DSWOKjfAmwMQyogJAAFBIAAAkoJAAAC___%24f%24ZyDIGyZAKfwAAAYFGcgyBsmQCn8AAAFoWBW0_gAAAJ_AAABP8BDd6G9YoXG%24BNgYhlRASAAKCQAABJQSAAAF___8_8zkGQNkyAU_gAAAwKM5BkDZMgFP4AAALQtC0I3wJsJEMqIBbM1QRgAAIhlRALZmqHP0zNEMqCMAABQ5%24mZohlQRgAAKCMAABKgjAAAUEYAADf___P_M5DkLZMhFP4AAAMCjOQ5C2TIRT%24AAAA&width=533&category=lp&merchant_metadata=B75)
Back of business card. Lines, beautiful lines to write on
Johnno
(This post was last modified: 5th-Jul-19, 09:55 PM by
Johnno.
Edit Reason: Added bit of thank you and clarity comment
)