Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Finally, a clear test !
I still feel like crap though
Posts: 259
Threads: 54
Likes Received: 312 in 163 posts
Likes Given: 492
Joined: Oct 2020
Now I am positive, recieved test result this morning.
Recieved this airbrush yesterday, can't wait to test the brush
No BonyM symptoms so far ......
Nico
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Posts: 259
Threads: 54
Likes Received: 312 in 163 posts
Likes Given: 492
Joined: Oct 2020
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 259
Threads: 54
Likes Received: 312 in 163 posts
Likes Given: 492
Joined: Oct 2020
Thanks for the usefull hints, it's not that bad - YET.........
I'll let you know!!!!
Nico
Posts: 259
Threads: 54
Likes Received: 312 in 163 posts
Likes Given: 492
Joined: Oct 2020
As there are nearly no symptoms so far I couldn't resist the first try after unboxing.
Used Vallejo colors and mixed the color myself.
Love the first result, more to come.......
Nico