Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

People - painting, trackside & ideas
#41

Thought i would put these up - saw this all on ebay - have no clue what I was looking for to be honest,  but now I have them and used them I am sold!!!


   


My hands shake a little when doing finicky work, and thus pen type paints are a boon and they work well... I have Silver, white, Black and grey and have my second batch on order.
Also there is Molotov chrome pen, and liquid putty, which I find far more useful that the tube variety.
Quote
#42

Hi Abie , I've been using the pens for a little while now and as you say ,they are a great help 

Steve
Quote
#43

Spotted these a while ago but didn't dive in.  WIll now though.
Thanks Anthony and Steve.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#44

In the same vein, Staedter makes 0.005 mm black pens that are great for drawing panel lines!
Quote
#45

Got these yesterday from our local model shop  ,1/35 but I think they will be ok   Idea


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 1 member Likes Fluff's post
Quote
#46

Bought some 1/35 figures ,they are Miniart British tank crew ,but I think that they could be jigged to look ok in the pits  Also one has had the black wash ,a vallego one and thinned down a bit , certainly toned down the white overalls ,and I think maybe another coat . Second figure should be reading a map with a compass ,but will make a good timing official  

Thanks for looking Steve


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
[+] 3 members Like Fluff's post
Quote
#47

Positioned the time keeper (map reader)in the pits ,bit of a wash , still can't make up my mind if it helps or not Tease


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 4 members Like Fluff's post
Quote
#48

Fab Steve !  They look very "correct".  

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#49

Thanks Leo ,3more of them to do although I think one of them may be difficult to use without a lot of mods ,we shall see . Still learning with the wash but they had so many shades on offer perhaps I should have started with a lighter one 

Steve
Quote
#50

Hi Steve,

Very nice figures.
The 1:35 scale is not a problem at all; They are less tall, just like some real people.

rallyhub Thumbup
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by rallyhub
17th-May-26, 10:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)