Posts: 195
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 246 in 119 posts
Likes Given: 555
Joined: Dec 2021
Location MN, USA
I found a Lola T70 coupe on Thingiverse (it's on Cults3D as well) in two pieces.
So I grabbed it, opened everything up, put together a window buck for glass, added a motor plate, and put it back up.
The plain version is the cleaned up slot body:
The version I printed has some added aero devices and a dashboard.
It's available on Cults as well.
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
I am in awe of all you guys who are up to speed on printing - I wish I had a clue how to do it :)
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Nice one bud
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 195
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 246 in 119 posts
Likes Given: 555
Joined: Dec 2021
Location MN, USA
Printed OK too....
•
Posts: 195
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 246 in 119 posts
Likes Given: 555
Joined: Dec 2021
Location MN, USA
Anthony,
There is less wizardry to printing than you might think.
Making the body files is wizardry.....but not the printing, as much.
•
Posts: 23
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 36 in 12 posts
Likes Given: 4
Joined: Jul 2021
You’ve created a cut and shut ,the front of a mk3 and back of a mk3 b be interesting to see how it comes out