2nd-Feb-22, 02:48 PM
Hello slot car friends,
Just a video I made two days ago about Fleischmann. I don't know if you are familiar with this brand in the US / Canada?
In this video I show / tell you the history of the Fleischmann company in a nutshell.
And if it's allowed a little publicity for my friend Peter van der Heijden, owner of "Fleischmannparadijs".
In his webshop you find everything to keep your Fleischmann Slot Car in perfect condition.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKVv3KLqI38
Link to his webshop https://www.fleischmannparadijs.nl/
Just a video I made two days ago about Fleischmann. I don't know if you are familiar with this brand in the US / Canada?
In this video I show / tell you the history of the Fleischmann company in a nutshell.
And if it's allowed a little publicity for my friend Peter van der Heijden, owner of "Fleischmannparadijs".
In his webshop you find everything to keep your Fleischmann Slot Car in perfect condition.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKVv3KLqI38
Link to his webshop https://www.fleischmannparadijs.nl/

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)