Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scratch building Silverstone's timekeepers hut from the 60's
#1

My first scenery project of 2022. 

This year I'm gonna make small slot car dioramas with a few track pieces. First of all it's fun to do, and second I think it's great for photographic purposes.
A few pictures of the building (I'm still working on it), and  while the glue is curing / drying I made my first attempt with track painting. (Thanks to Boone's "Track Painting Series")

[Image: 272586858_1119426765495075_1389972217766...e=61F843DA]
[Image: 272566838_1119426718828413_9116085456191...e=61F84685]
[Image: 272603661_1119426752161743_7543143455222...e=61F825D0]
[Image: 272629094_1119426888828396_8234595922434...e=61F7E547]
[Image: 272442865_1119426978828387_8017988880832...e=61F7812B]
[Image: 272466711_1119427088828376_3967580111306...e=61F78C6A]
[Image: 272417647_1119427092161709_2078465002154...e=61F7D336]
[Image: 272663028_1119427202161698_3423851112997...e=61F7657E]
[Image: 272436851_1119427215495030_1815518880590...e=61F791AA]
[Image: 272648398_1119427192161699_1419711789803...e=61F7E71D]
[Image: 272457841_1119887278782357_1392521062853...e=61F79EF1]

Above   BEFORE & AFTER  (Fleischmann track pieces)
[Image: 272742019_1119887262115692_2084488038672...e=61F82A0B]
[Image: 272622163_1119887285449023_3945323633229...e=61F8F7A2]

For more details check my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKXvkmf...b4OBQ8QwKg
I hope I didn't bore you with my tinkering...
Quote
#2

Exceptional work, very nicely done. Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote
#3

Superb work, well done.
[+] 1 member Likes Bazzer's post
Quote
#4

Very convincing!
Keep posting!

Carver
[+] 1 member Likes Carver's post
Quote
#5

Great scenery items, Frank Peter.
Please show us more here on SlotRacer Online.

Hub Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes rallyhub's post
Quote
#6

The photographs all seem to have been deleted?

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#7

(28th-Jan-22, 12:04 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  The photographs all seem to have been deleted?

I can see them, try 'shift + f5' to hard refresh your browser.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#8

Cheers Kevan,  Tried <Shift>+<F5> and also <CTRL>+<F5> but that has not helped.
I just tried via Opera and can see them OK so must be something to do with my Firefox installation.

Thank you,  Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#9

Looks fantastic.
Quote
#10

Beautiful work!!!  Thumbup
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)