Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scaleauto F90-94 & F94-97 Generic 1/32 Cars
#11

Probably never going to see any of these cars mentioned in a CSCRA event.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#12

I am not fond of the way they covered the crown gear, I think that could have been done so much better.

But, if I were in the market for these, which I am not, I think these offer better VFM over the NSR.
Suspension on pods fitted as standard, lower retail price, and possibly a lighter body.

The grey chassis on the kits is unlikely to break, I have used a few on other cars and its flexible not brittle, much like the NSR chassis.
If they made the front and rear wings out of the same plastic it would be useful, but I bet they haven't !
[+] 1 member Likes Savage GT's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CMOTD
10th-Jun-24, 09:05 AM
Last Post by Scott
4th-Feb-24, 08:17 PM
Last Post by BAracer
1st-Feb-23, 02:17 PM
Last Post by Mr.M
30th-Jan-23, 10:44 PM
Last Post by woodcote
1st-Jul-22, 11:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)