Posts: 7
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 7 in 4 posts
Likes Given: 4
Joined: Jun 2019
Hello all!
Rob here, I'm from Sheffield and have enjoyed Scalextric for as long as I can remember. I mostly enjoy replicating real life motor racing circuits in Scalextric.
I'm also on other forums as shoddyback - going to go through all the topics now so I'm up to date! I look forward to seeing how this forum develops.
Cheers!
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Hi Rob
Good to have you on board!!! Please do share threads and pics of you interests!! Looking forward to seeing them :)
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome aboard Rob.
I remember some of your tracks.
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Welcome aboard Rob.

Make sure you check out the extra bits on the home page. This site is much more than just a forum.
•
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,599 in 813 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Shoddyback, an instantly recognisable ID !
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 7
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 7 in 4 posts
Likes Given: 4
Joined: Jun 2019
Thanks guys.
Will get posting some more tracks soon!