17th-Dec-21, 12:57 AM
Here are 3 I am working on at the moment and a couple I finished.
I have also done a Maserati 250F, a couple of D50s a Vanwall and an Indy car. I have a Connaught, BRM P25 and Mercedes W196 on the list to do. I have also ventured into 3D printed bodies - I have a Lancia D50 with separate side tanks, and ERA Romulus, a Ferrari 555 and a Bugatti T251 to do
I use Penelope Pitlane chassis and Pendleslot Vintage 23" wheels.
The tyres are my own make. They are copied from a Carrera 1/24 Jaguar E Type
The driver figures are from Immense Miniatures.
I have gone with a rear motor mount and half driver figure. Too much mucking around to get a front motor in and included the kit motor. I did contemplate making a mid engine so the driver could sit in the car a bit more but in the end the overall look is fine for me.
![[Image: 266031904-4863853253658743-2802061604035877205-n.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4xRjZn/266031904-4863853253658743-2802061604035877205-n.jpg)
![[Image: Alfa-1.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/7YsnjRtN/Alfa-1.jpg)
I have also done a Maserati 250F, a couple of D50s a Vanwall and an Indy car. I have a Connaught, BRM P25 and Mercedes W196 on the list to do. I have also ventured into 3D printed bodies - I have a Lancia D50 with separate side tanks, and ERA Romulus, a Ferrari 555 and a Bugatti T251 to do
I use Penelope Pitlane chassis and Pendleslot Vintage 23" wheels.
The tyres are my own make. They are copied from a Carrera 1/24 Jaguar E Type
The driver figures are from Immense Miniatures.
I have gone with a rear motor mount and half driver figure. Too much mucking around to get a front motor in and included the kit motor. I did contemplate making a mid engine so the driver could sit in the car a bit more but in the end the overall look is fine for me.
![[Image: 266031904-4863853253658743-2802061604035877205-n.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4xRjZn/266031904-4863853253658743-2802061604035877205-n.jpg)
![[Image: Alfa-1.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/7YsnjRtN/Alfa-1.jpg)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)