Posts: 48
Threads: 21
Likes Received: 22 in 18 posts
Likes Given: 35
Joined: Mar 2021
Location Texas
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
I'm pretty sure Mark is not here or on our Facebook group (at least I haven't seen him...). However, he does hang out on HO Slot Car Enthusiasts and other HO Facebook groups.
•
Posts: 48
Threads: 21
Likes Received: 22 in 18 posts
Likes Given: 35
Joined: Mar 2021
Location Texas
(8th-Nov-21, 05:58 PM)woodcote Wrote: I'm pretty sure Mark is not here or on our Facebook group (at least I haven't seen him...). However, he does hang out on HO Slot Car Enthusiasts and other HO Facebook groups.
I am in that group. I got a hold of him on ebay, but super hard to make contact out of the ebay relm!