Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ninco RAID track wanted
#1

Hi All,
If anyone has any Ninco raid track they would like to get rid off I would be more than happy to purchase. 

Newt
Quote
#2

So yesterday I had to go to Bournemouth and passed a model railway shop which had an old display of Scalextric in the window and was announcing a retirement sale so I decided to pop in on the way home. 
So glad I did as at the back of the shop was a Ninco display stand and I ended up purchasing the complete display:-
3 x packs R4 curves (black)
5 x packs off road straights 
3 x packs off road half straights 
2 x box set rally off road curve sets, comes with boulders and barriers.
4 x packs half off road curves
3 x packs snow straights
3 x packs half snow straights
4 x packs standard snow curves
4 x packs half standard curves
Half a dozen rally cars

Not sure what I’m going to do with the snow track as I was only after the off road but he made me a great deal. There were loads of cars on display from all makes and he has thousands in stock apparently so well worth’s look. I’ll be back there next week.
[+] 1 member Likes Newt's post
Quote
#3

Nice one Newt,
I had thought that the days of finding such a treasure trove were long gone...

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote
#4

Couldn’t believe it Leo, was like a child in a sweetshop. 

Newt
Quote
#5

I might be interested in the snow bits...
I have some SCX snow drift and and white Scalex classic I could hook them up with an adapter...
:-)
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
17th-May-25, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Av Rally
18th-Nov-24, 09:09 PM
Last Post by Johno29
11th-Aug-24, 09:27 PM
Last Post by chrisguyw
13th-Feb-24, 07:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)