Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric Gurney Eagle...great car!
#1

I don't run this enough...at 8v it handles like a dream!
[Image: uq9xQRB.jpg]
[+] 2 members Like fotodoug's post
Quote
#2

It is a gorgeous car and I really love it

Sadly - I say sadly - I saw in in the flesh at Kyalami - but I was 11 and had NO clue what I was looking at. I absolutely loved the red cars then as well as Jim Clark - go figure that combination  Bigsmile
Quote
#3

That time Jim Clark was in a red car ...
[Image: open-uri20121011-15945-mjyqej.jpg]

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)