Good Morning!
Have just joined here a few days ago & not very good at introductions, but here we go!
I'm based in East Devon UK, having moved there 2 1/2 years ago (work relocation) from Hampshire UK.
Just before lockdown, I discovered East Devon Slot Racing Club (EDSRC), just in time for it to close for lockdown.
The club reopened recently and I'm now enjoying racing (as a total novice of coarse) with those guys, who I have to say are very friendly and helpful!
Planning on building a wooden track at home shortly, so will be selling off all of my old 'classic track & contollers' etc, should anyone be interested?
Also selling off a few cars at the moment, see the buying/selling section of the forum.
That's about it from me!
Cheers, Steve.
Have just joined here a few days ago & not very good at introductions, but here we go!
I'm based in East Devon UK, having moved there 2 1/2 years ago (work relocation) from Hampshire UK.
Just before lockdown, I discovered East Devon Slot Racing Club (EDSRC), just in time for it to close for lockdown.
The club reopened recently and I'm now enjoying racing (as a total novice of coarse) with those guys, who I have to say are very friendly and helpful!
Planning on building a wooden track at home shortly, so will be selling off all of my old 'classic track & contollers' etc, should anyone be interested?
Also selling off a few cars at the moment, see the buying/selling section of the forum.
That's about it from me!
Cheers, Steve.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)