Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
I've started work on a links page, gathering together various useful sites from all over the place into one convenient location.
It's available from the INFO section on the left of the home page, but to save you an extra click....
The bestest ever slot car links and bookmarks page!!!!
I'm sure there are additions needed, so let me know, and I'll add them.
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
I think Steve Hills deserves a link.
Truspeed controllers
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Yup. Should that go under manufacturers, or should we have a separate list for controllers?
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
(26th-May-19, 11:32 PM)JasonB Wrote: Yup. Should that go under manufacturers, or should we have a separate list for controllers?
I would think just manufacturers. I'm not sure there are a sufficient number of makers to make a separate section worthwhile.
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Got some suggestions by PM as well, all now added.
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
(This post was last modified: 28th-May-19, 11:17 AM by
CMOTD.)
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Thanks, I've added those now.
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Hi Jason,
Although not meant for slot cars, I find this road speed calculator useful for gearing different motors, so might others possibly ?
https://www.4qd.co.uk/road-speed-calculator/
(This post was last modified: 21st-Aug-19, 06:35 AM by
Savage GT.)
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
I've added that in the Software section, unless you've got any better ideas.
•
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Nice! I like the road speed calculator. Kind of a fun thing to do.
•