Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vallejo VJ71562 Airbursh Flow Improver
#1

Hello everybody,
I just watched a YouTube video that included a segment on removing tampo printing from a model railway locomotive. The medium used is the above "Airbrush Flow Improver".  It looked really effective and without harming the plastic body.
Essentially it is a type of paint thinner and is sold in that context.

Would like to hear from anyone who has tried this on a slot-car body.

Leo


Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#2

I would imagine a decal Setting Solution would work without having to scratch it off like in the video - like MicroSol or Mr Mark Softer
Quote
#3

OK, I guess no-one here has tried this trick. I will bear it in mind for future projects.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)