Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric Ford GT...the new one!
#11

Doug - here comes the 20k $ question......

Can you show us a before (clean up ) and after (clean up) pic? Sun
Quote
#12

(16th-May-19, 09:04 AM)abie321 Wrote:  Doug - here comes the 20k $ question......

Can you show us a before (clean up ) and after (clean up) pic? Sun
OK...I didn't save the unretouched version, so I set it back up ...here is an unretouched of the reshoot, and it looks good until you zoom in...
[Image: D1xuL1q.jpg]
...but when you zoom in, you see stuff...DUST!0
[Image: Hws4Ng6.jpg]
...and this...
[Image: b38tFax.jpg]
...and that is why I clean it up!
[+] 1 member Likes fotodoug's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)