30th-Mar-21, 12:01 PM
Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself but...
The plan is to use the HRS2 chassis from the car that did the winter rally ( awaiting the start of the Brighton Road Race)
I'll drop this body to that chassis. Some body post and stabiliser work needed.
Need to fabricate a lightweight windscreen and do a Concors quality paint job on the interior.
This way I have a car that can proxy road race and rally, lights or sans-lights.
The wheels will act as spares to go with the car on its proxy journey.
I do like these wheels, no need for plastic trims.
The chassis will be chopped up to make the body mounted rear diffuser unit.
The motor pod will go into the spares box for the pair of Ford GTs I have.
The ninco NC12 crusher (23.5k 270gcm) motor and transmission will probably get sold or swapped , I have someone in mind
AlanW
The plan is to use the HRS2 chassis from the car that did the winter rally ( awaiting the start of the Brighton Road Race)
I'll drop this body to that chassis. Some body post and stabiliser work needed.
Need to fabricate a lightweight windscreen and do a Concors quality paint job on the interior.
This way I have a car that can proxy road race and rally, lights or sans-lights.
The wheels will act as spares to go with the car on its proxy journey.
I do like these wheels, no need for plastic trims.
The chassis will be chopped up to make the body mounted rear diffuser unit.
The motor pod will go into the spares box for the pair of Ford GTs I have.
The ninco NC12 crusher (23.5k 270gcm) motor and transmission will probably get sold or swapped , I have someone in mind
AlanW

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)