Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info Hello Slot World
#1

Bigsmile
Hi to all

Have been looking at slot cars for a while now.   I am about to take plunge and get a Carrera Digital 1:32 scale   set any help or direction much appreciated
Cheers Beer
[+] 1 member Likes ChiefDoughnut's post
Quote
#2

Hi Chief. Welcome to SlotRacer.

You'll have a lot of fun when you jump in.  Thumbup

My advice is buy every car you can, and judge them only after you try them all.  Wrench

I must apologize. I would gladly give you digital advice. But there are a few of us analog guys still surviving.
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#3

Welcome  Wavegreen

Although I’m a Scalextric digital guy, I do also like Carrera digital very much. Here in the UK, the Carrera digital system is pretty niche - meaning that it’s often easier and cheaper to buy add-ons from Germany. There’s also not much local expertise - or other Carrera Digital enthusiasts to race with. For those in North America, Carrera equipment, third-party products, English-language support and racing buddies are all far easier to find.

So... what specifically do you want to know?
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)