Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Good Morning
#1

Morning Slot Racer's,
Simon here, a HO nut with a particular obsession with the Italian Job. You may have seen my thread on the "other " channel Thumbup
[+] 2 members Like Yakboy's post
Quote
#2

Morning Simon, and welcome. Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote
#3

Wavegreen Welcome aboard Simon. Look forward to your contributions.
Quote
#4

Hello Simon, good to see you here.  This Forum is how the old forum was until it got "monetised" - run By Enthusiasts For Enthusiasts. 
It is a big ask for you to replicate your excellent Italian Job topic on here, but I am hoping you will provide some input. I am certain that you can rely on excellent HO support from the guys here.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#5

Hi Simon. I joined that other place July 1 and migrated here by Sept. I know nothing. I look forward to seeing what everyone is talking about.  Thumbup
Quote
#6

Welcome to SlotRacer Yakboy  Wavegreen
Quote
#7

(19th-Jan-21, 11:33 AM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  Hello Simon, good to see you here.  This Forum is how the old forum was until it got "monetised" - run By Enthusiasts For Enthusiasts. 
It is a big ask for you to replicate your excellent Italian Job topic on here, but I am hoping you will provide some input. I am certain that you can rely on excellent HO support from the guys here.

Leo

Leo, I have got all the photo's on Flickr so quite easy to do some sort of potted history. At least it might look like I make progress quickly Bigsmile
Any idea the best section to post in HO or Tracks?
[+] 2 members Like Yakboy's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BAracer
5th-Apr-23, 09:43 AM
Last Post by Savage GT
8th-Feb-21, 03:28 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
22nd-Apr-19, 06:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)