Posts: 32
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 87 in 27 posts
Likes Given: 15
Joined: Jan 2021
Morning Slot Racer's,
Simon here, a HO nut with a particular obsession with the Italian Job. You may have seen my thread on the "other " channel
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Morning Simon, and welcome.
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England

Welcome aboard Simon. Look forward to your contributions.
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Simon, good to see you here. This Forum is how the old forum was until it got "monetised" - run By Enthusiasts For Enthusiasts.
It is a big ask for you to replicate your excellent Italian Job topic on here, but I am hoping you will provide some input. I am certain that you can rely on excellent HO support from the guys here.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hi Simon. I joined that other place July 1 and migrated here by Sept. I know nothing. I look forward to seeing what everyone is talking about.
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome to SlotRacer Yakboy
•
Posts: 32
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 87 in 27 posts
Likes Given: 15
Joined: Jan 2021
(19th-Jan-21, 11:33 AM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote: Hello Simon, good to see you here. This Forum is how the old forum was until it got "monetised" - run By Enthusiasts For Enthusiasts.
It is a big ask for you to replicate your excellent Italian Job topic on here, but I am hoping you will provide some input. I am certain that you can rely on excellent HO support from the guys here.
Leo
Leo, I have got all the photo's on Flickr so quite easy to do some sort of potted history. At least it might look like I make progress quickly

Any idea the best section to post in HO or Tracks?
(This post was last modified: 20th-Jan-21, 04:08 PM by
Yakboy.)