Posts: 15
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 10 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 3
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Sydney, NSW Australia
In a recent post I did a "Multi Quote" without actually adding a response to one of the quoted posts. Each time I now go to the thread and try to post a reply the previously selected post appears in the reply. Clicking on the minus Multi Quote does not remove the quoted post.
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Just manually delete it in the reply box
•
Posts: 15
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 10 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 3
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Sydney, NSW Australia
That is what I have been doing. I posted so that you could add it to the bug "unique feature" list.
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Thanks Jason, feedback appreciated.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•