Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Having a clear out - Ninco Raid
#1

Hi - I will be clearing my loft of a number of cars soon and the first bunch will be the Ninco Rally and Raid cars. I think I have all of them from the Pajero to the BMW and Mitsubishi's and Bowlers.

It will take some time to list and photograph so if there any specific ones that people are interested in please let me know
[+] 1 member Likes Farnham-Nerfer's post
Quote
#2

Hi, I would certainly be interested in buying any of your raid cars. Perhaps you might let me have a preview. I am on What’sApp - 07624 434432.
Andy.
Quote
#3

(28th-Apr-19, 11:36 AM)Hi Andyi will try and make a video and send to you via WhatsApp jamie Demontweeks Wrote:  Hi, I would certainly be interested in buying any of your raid cars. Perhaps you might let me have a preview. I am on What’sApp - 07624 434432.
Andy.
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
31st-Aug-23, 09:29 PM
Last Post by nkarres
14th-Aug-22, 09:58 AM
Last Post by Gpa113
31st-Oct-21, 08:08 PM
Last Post by Savage GT
11th-Oct-21, 09:41 PM
Last Post by Top Down
12th-Feb-21, 10:45 AM
Last Post by Gpa113
19th-Jun-20, 08:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)