Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Spot the mistake
#1

I thought I'd done a half decent job... until today. Tappingfoot

   

I'd carefully crafted (okay, bodged) a replacement part for my favourite Lancia Stratos after the offending article had dropped off and gone AWOL.

It looked okay to me as it whizzed around the track, and it's taken about a decade for me to notice. But today I looked at the scrolling images at the top of the portal page, and it struck me....

I've only gone and glued the bloomin tail light on upside down. Doh.
[+] 3 members Like JasonB's post
Quote
#2

Classic if you hadn’t had said anything we wouldn’t have noticed! ?
Still ten years is a good length of time not to have worried about it!
[+] 1 member Likes GT Sprite's post
Quote
#3

Everything you do should have one small error. Otherwise, you might be accused of being perfect like what I am and there is only room for one of us!
[+] 1 member Likes Gordon Steadman's post
Quote
#4

Mary Poppins would argue that she is the only one practically perfect
[+] 1 member Likes Mike's post
Quote
#5

I was late for club one night and hurriedly stick a card interior into a NASCAR. It was ages before any of us noticed that the driver was sitting in the back looking out of the rear window!
[+] 2 members Like autoavia's post
Quote
#6

Lovely looking Stratos.  Thumbup

I took a few minutes to try and spot the mistake on my own. I didn't last long before I lost patience and looked ahead. Too much going on with the graphics, and ultra cool body shape to notice just the tail light.  Cool
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#7

I could not see the thing wrong but I did wondered about your pneus.
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)