Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 2 in 1 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Oct 2020
Thanks for the add......I have 59 vibrator cars that run and 27 assorted T-Jets, Tyco, JL, etc....all run
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome
That’s a nice bunch of HO slot car history!
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome aboard.
•
Posts: 255
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 593 in 217 posts
Likes Given: 255
Joined: May 2020
Location Norfolk
Nice collection and welcome
•
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
10th-Oct-20, 10:29 AM
Nice collection. I really like the display too!
I see Hot Wheels cars on the far right.
•