Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

People - painting, trackside & ideas
#21

(2nd-Jun-19, 05:34 PM)Fluff Wrote:  Just been cutting a couple in half ,it seems to be a case of The wrong trousers Grommit  !!!.,the other guy I removed his underarm helmet ,he now looks like someone has nicked his newspaper .Be interesting to see how they paint up

he could be hitch hiking or waving down a car, taxi etc

So you printed these yourself?


Quote
#22

Hi Johnno ,no not printed , just some stuff I had ,and decided to see if I could make something a little bit different  Idea

Steve
Quote
#23

Gotcha Wrench  good old recycling, why not I say like all these busted milk crates as the table for my track and boards ;)


Quote
#24

Sometimes thinking of an alternative use is as much fun 

Steve
Quote
#25

Only managed to get two little people sorted this week. These two were joined together as part of a grandstand group.

Leo

   

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 3 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote
#26

Got some figures today from Brian , if anyone is interested I will post my way of painting them ,if not I won't bother .NOT saying my way is good ,just how I do it  Rofl


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 2 members Like Fluff's post
Quote
#27

I'd be interested Steve, always good to see other people's techniques.

Are those figures made of metal?
Quote
#28

Hi Jason ,yes they are I believe that they are sold by Dylcom  . I will post photos of each stage as I do it , I know there are much better  artists than me but will show my approach  Yes

Steve
Quote
#29

(5th-Jun-19, 04:19 PM)Fluff Wrote:  Got some figures today from Brian , if anyone is interested I will post my way of painting them ,if not I won't bother .NOT saying my way is good ,just how I do it  Rofl

Yes please Steve. I failed O-Level Art and struggle with how to make stuff look right, rather than overdoing the colours.  

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#30

I never took an art exam because I would have to do french as well ,so I did physics and chemistry instead . Looking back I wish I had done french  Tease

Steve
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by rallyhub
17th-May-26, 10:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)