4th-Dec-20, 01:44 PM
Sunbeam Alpine Tiger
4th-Dec-20, 05:21 PM
Cool photos. It would be nice to see a 1/32 Sunbeam. I'm putting a Ford 289 cubic inch V8 in mine!
5th-Dec-20, 12:43 AM
I hope George T. finishes that Sunbeam real soon. I've got a Revell 1:32 static kit that I want to convert, but I think I'll wait for the George Turner version.
Bob
Bob
5th-Dec-20, 04:47 AM
Hi Bob. Kindly let me know if you'll part with your Revell kit after you get your George Turner body? I've been looking for ages.
Cheers,
Ken
Cheers,
Ken
5th-Dec-20, 03:23 PM
Ken - I'm always looking for 1:32 kits for classic British sportscars that aren't readily available from slot car manufactures. I've accumulated several for future projects. The Sunbeam is one that is difficult to find. I have currently have two, but plan on keeping them. I was glad to see SCX recently released the 1955 LeMans MGA, which I'm currently working on. Out of the box, it would barely get around my non-mag track, the one I have will require much work.
I enjoyed your TR4 project.
I enjoyed your TR4 project.
6th-Dec-20, 01:10 AM
Bob. I can't blame you for keeping them.
I'm a little bit like you. I still have an Aurora Triumph Spitfire, and Airfix Healey Sprite still on my build list.
Thank you for your kind words. The TR4 runs like a dream.
The Rover BRM runs well too. Must be something to do with British cars.
I'm a little bit like you. I still have an Aurora Triumph Spitfire, and Airfix Healey Sprite still on my build list.
Thank you for your kind words. The TR4 runs like a dream.
The Rover BRM runs well too. Must be something to do with British cars.
19th-Feb-22, 11:43 AM
Harsh indeed, I think it's better looking than the real car.
19th-Feb-22, 07:53 PM
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)