Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
Old Link Removed to avoid accidental clicking.
printables.com/@MrFlippant
(This post was last modified: 10th-Jan-22, 05:50 PM by
MrFlippant.)
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Just watching Episode 3.
Interesting 2hrs of chat...and three of my slot car heroes from here on screen!
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
Right? And I was afraid it would be mostly newbies.
printables.com/@MrFlippant
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I thought the mix worked.
Newbies asking questions, old hands spinning responses into anecdotes.
The old guard discussing modern trends, and giving some history and context.
Will endeavour to show my face on Wednesday.
And now I know what Tamar does at 3am in the morning!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
Next meeting takes place in approximately 24 hours from the time of this posting. No matter what part of the "slot car" hobby you enjoy or are taking an interest in, you are welcome to attend the meeting and share your story, ask questions, or just watch and listen! Also, I apologize to anyone who cannot attend due to the time of day. The next meeting will be at a different time.
printables.com/@MrFlippant
Posts: 456
Threads: 35
Likes Received: 202 in 130 posts
Likes Given: 534
Joined: Apr 2019
I will try to join... Not sure yet though...
•
Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
Old Link Removed to avoid accidental clicking.
printables.com/@MrFlippant
(This post was last modified: 10th-Jan-22, 05:51 PM by
MrFlippant.)
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Am in a quiz that starts at 6:30 and finishes around 8, so should be able to catch the second half.
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 789
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,382 in 619 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
printables.com/@MrFlippant
(This post was last modified: 10th-Jan-22, 05:51 PM by
MrFlippant.)
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
It was good meeting a lot of you and chatting!! I must say the 2 hours flew by very quickly.....
•