Posts: 568
Threads: 116
Likes Received: 489 in 321 posts
Likes Given: 37
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Sydney Australia
I guess it’s been mentioned before but can site be altered so pics are full on the screen? (I’m on my phone).
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I just turn my phone to landscape orientation if I want to see the full photos.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
(8th-Jan-24, 04:15 AM)fotodoug2 Wrote: Aaawwww shucks Ken...I see Timbits in your future!!! 
Thank you very kindly, Doug. I'm actually trying to work my way up to a full donut!
Then Doug says "Got anything else you want to throw on my table?" Umm... Okay.
It was a very interesting day of learning how to take pics. I know much more than before. But Doug has that professional touch. Not to mention a wicked camera set up.
(This post was last modified: 8th-Jan-24, 12:34 PM by
KensRedZed.)