20th-Feb-22, 07:48 PM
BAZZER!
From one old dinosaur to another I am not a digital genius like others on this forum, but I can tell you this much. One of the major differences between analogue and
digital is that the power runs directly to the track braids. Any car can be put into any lane
at any time and you can run multiple cars in the one lane. A lot more realistic in my opinion.
Best regards Smokey.
From one old dinosaur to another I am not a digital genius like others on this forum, but I can tell you this much. One of the major differences between analogue and
digital is that the power runs directly to the track braids. Any car can be put into any lane
at any time and you can run multiple cars in the one lane. A lot more realistic in my opinion.
Best regards Smokey.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)