Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Triumph TR4A
#11

Really lovely job, TR4a is my favourite of all the TR range.
[+] 1 member Likes GT Sprite's post
Quote
#12

Thank you very kindly, GT Sprite and Dvd3500.

I was merely saying that both 1/32 and 1/24 have pros and cons. The grass looks greener on the other side of the fence.

Someone once told me "The grass isn't really greener on the other side. It's greener where you water it". I had to laugh because it too applies to a lot more than just my lawn.  Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#13

Amazing chassis work!  Really great build!
Quote
#14

Hi David. Thank you very kindly!
Quote
#15

I was wandering through Google Images, and ran across this TR4A in Royal Blue. The conversation about the blue colour being authentic on a 1:1 car came to mind.

   
   
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#16

I've got an Airfix TR4a on my to-do pile - along with a Triumph Herald, Ford Escort mk1 (I've got plenty of Scalextric ones, but I want one without the arches) and a Frogeye Sprite.

My TR is going to be pale blue (something like Wedgwood), and I'll either use a PSR chassis or a Scaleauto.

Best regards,
Stuart.
[+] 1 member Likes StuBeeDoo's post
Quote
#17

I have one of these in part-built state, I just don't enjoy trying to stick plastic together without that glue running where it shouldn't...maybe I should use a brush Like Rob (SwiftSlots).

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote
#18

(21st-Sep-20, 01:36 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:  Hi Jeremy,

I humbly apologize if that came across as harsh. It wasn't meant to be. The written word can be misinterpreted without a tone of voice.

I know the purests are a tough crowd and I understand. I'll wince if I see a Camaro painted purple.

Car looks impressive as usual mate.

I agree with you re being misinterpreted when writing some things, I feel I do that but how it reads isn't how I said it in my head.
I think that's why I've slowed down posting as I don't want to come across as a prat with what I write.

I love your chassis.
[+] 1 member Likes Tibbs's post
Quote
#19

Tony,

You are very kind. I humbly thank you.
Quote
#20

Great Job Ken - well done!!!
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by HWP
2nd-Nov-22, 01:09 AM
Last Post by AdeC
8th-Apr-21, 05:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)