Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Coronavirus Projects ltd
#11

Everything working as it should Gordon, all pictures visible. Must be your Mac doing its own thing. Rofl
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post
Quote
#12

(1st-May-20, 03:15 PM)CMOTD Wrote:  Everything working as it should Gordon, all pictures visible. Must be your Mac doing its own thing. Rofl

I just wonder why it's so inconsistent. On SFI, it's the only time I can remember it happening but there have been a couple of instances here. The ghost in the machine I suppose.
Quote
#13

Projects progressing
Alfa Romeo monoposto
   

Rover SD1
   

Porsche 997 Ninco was fitted with  light weight glass and cockpit (i made the moulds) and now weights a respectable 17 grams compared to the orginal 25
               


[[attachment=6490s

[    

Ferrari 360 Ninco received the same treatment and now weights 21 gramS
       
[+] 2 members Like AlexisGaitanis's post
Quote
#14

Another project took off[Image: uKoAjQt.jpg]
[+] 2 members Like AlexisGaitanis's post
Quote
#15

(1st-May-20, 04:48 PM)Gordon Steadman Wrote:  
(1st-May-20, 03:15 PM)CMOTD Wrote:  Everything working as it should Gordon, all pictures visible. Must be your Mac doing its own thing. Rofl

I just wonder why it's so inconsistent. On SFI, it's the only time I can remember it happening but there have been a couple of instances here. The ghost in the machine I suppose.

This is most likely a result of providers insufficient web page cache on their (local) servers due to increased Covid internet use.
Quote
#16

One project completed,one approaching completion one started
[Image: ct64Sc5.jpg]
[Image: y3ZF2wF.jpg]
[Image: L67jY6Z.jpg]
[+] 2 members Like AlexisGaitanis's post
Quote
#17

Progress report
Jaguar E type LM 62 progressing
[Image: fetch?id=38470&d=1590315977]

Ferrari 275 GTB LM 69 got a chassis and paint
[Image: fetch?id=38479&d=1590315978]

Another Ferrari 360 Modena Ninco got the tratment,lightweight cockpit&glass,poded chassis
[Image: fetch?id=38472&d=1590315978]



And another Porsche 997 Ninco
[Image: fetch?id=38473&d=1590315979]

And the Rover SD1 finished headong straight in to the "to be redone" drawer the photo was shot from a distance to cover what i f8*&d up



[Image: fetch?id=38474&d=1590316047][Image: fetch?id=38475&d=1590316047]
[+] 4 members Like AlexisGaitanis's post
Quote
#18

Progress report,3 to go to the lacquer shop onerescued from junkyard
[Image: 2gMVUxc.jpg]
 
The decals were a nightmare despite the fact that I protected them with liquid decal film the rear number cracked as soon as  it set ,Will have to print a replacement one
[Image: 0FpyxtQ.jpg]
 
 
[Image: 3ym73fX.jpg]
 
 
Part of the same junkyard as the Alpine,Chevy 55
[Image: 5XbMckz.jpg]
 
 
Alpine A210 1/24 Heller static kit part of a box full of broken static kits I bought some years ago ,this is the second one I managed to recover (the first one was a Rambler ) .I was lucky to remove all glass in (almost) one piece and repoped them vacforming them
[Image: vQq7330.jpg]
[+] 1 member Likes AlexisGaitanis's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)