Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cars bought by members in 2023

I am impressed to see Scalextric change in direction and using Marlboro stickers!!! Long may it continue (PS I am a 'violent' anti smoker) but love accuracy.

Now if they can keep up have decent drivers :)
Quote

Pre-order of the Escort Cosworth arrived from Scalextric this morning. One that I’ve been looking forward to. First 4WD model from them for quite some time, I think.
I couldn’t resist digging out my last Scalextric 4WD - the Peugeot 307 - I think from 2005.
Interesting to see the differences. The earlier car has a much more detailed interior - fully painted figures and roll cage.
Performance-wise the Escort should be better though, with the motor driving the back wheels rather than the front.
       
[+] 2 members Like RetroRich67's post
Quote

This arrived yesterday and much nicer than in the photos...Ninco Callaway Corvette C12

   
   

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote

...and a Fly Corvette C5R 

   
   

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote

...both possible Sport Proxy entrants

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote

Bought a couple of Scaleauto Porsches, to be chipped :)

   
   
   
   
Quote

This will go straight into action in the Worthing Autumn race calendar...

   

I have been hanging on for this particular Cobra livery. But it also feels like it means business. It's front engined, and I know that puts some people off, but the weight distribution feels good to me as a starting point.

Just got to get a chip in there somehow!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 5 members Like BAracer's post
Quote

Not new by any means. But new to me.

   
   
   
[+] 9 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote

Thought it looked very familiar….I would love to hear the story as to how you acquired this one as I’ve loved seeing it over the years on the board.
[+] 1 member Likes Brumos RSR's post
Quote

Cool Cool Cool

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henk
6th-Jan-26, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 09:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)