2nd-May-23, 04:47 PM
Cars bought by members in 2023
3rd-May-23, 08:53 AM
Nice!!!
8th-May-23, 08:44 AM
New additions to the equipe:
I was going to refurb the honda and the Matra, but they were hand painted in the 60's and have a patina about them that made me just put them in the cabinet.
I made the driver for the Merc and need to get new decals and did some detailing on the Maserati. OH and added new tyres for them (they use old Scaley Bentley wheeks)
I was going to refurb the honda and the Matra, but they were hand painted in the 60's and have a patina about them that made me just put them in the cabinet.
I made the driver for the Merc and need to get new decals and did some detailing on the Maserati. OH and added new tyres for them (they use old Scaley Bentley wheeks)
8th-May-23, 12:50 PM
The TALKING UTTER SLOT podcast is available via Apple, Acast, Spotify, YouTube and more.
30th-May-23, 03:50 PM
According to Einstein "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
In my case this means that every Scalextric car I have bought in the last two years has had QC faults but I still expect the next purchase to work properly straight out of the box.
Here we go again:
Arrived today, lovely model but the blue flashing lights don't work!

Had a look inside and nothing obviously adrift so back to Pendle's it goes then.
In my case this means that every Scalextric car I have bought in the last two years has had QC faults but I still expect the next purchase to work properly straight out of the box.
Here we go again:
Arrived today, lovely model but the blue flashing lights don't work!

Had a look inside and nothing obviously adrift so back to Pendle's it goes then.
2nd-Jun-23, 12:53 AM
Strictly speaking I bought it years ago, but today was the first time out of the box.
The Fly BMW M3 rally car is seen here with a much more used and abused Ninco Golf because both model cars driven by Toni Ponce, a keen rally driver from the Canaries.
He also runs a slot car shop, which might explain why there are so many models of his various cars.
The M3 was a limited edition and came with a metal lapel badge for Ponce Motorsport. All nice touches on a beautifully finished model.
![[Image: 350835759_1052921339017973_5892609794332...e=647D4F99]](https://scontent.flhr4-4.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/350835759_1052921339017973_5892609794332914905_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=GFbN-H4mFFEAX8jjKnG&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-4.fna&oh=00_AfCXcfdGWa-GXJM8J40GCl7lvfTm8Rz5sAXBYRqm1Y-HLg&oe=647D4F99)
The Fly BMW M3 rally car is seen here with a much more used and abused Ninco Golf because both model cars driven by Toni Ponce, a keen rally driver from the Canaries.
He also runs a slot car shop, which might explain why there are so many models of his various cars.
The M3 was a limited edition and came with a metal lapel badge for Ponce Motorsport. All nice touches on a beautifully finished model.
![[Image: 350835759_1052921339017973_5892609794332...e=647D4F99]](https://scontent.flhr4-4.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/350835759_1052921339017973_5892609794332914905_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=GFbN-H4mFFEAX8jjKnG&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-4.fna&oh=00_AfCXcfdGWa-GXJM8J40GCl7lvfTm8Rz5sAXBYRqm1Y-HLg&oe=647D4F99)
The TALKING UTTER SLOT podcast is available via Apple, Acast, Spotify, YouTube and more.
2nd-Jun-23, 07:33 AM
I have a white M3, it sits patiently waiting prep for Rally comps, we hardly ever see a Beemer on our Rally stages.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
2nd-Jun-23, 11:16 AM
2nd-Jun-23, 11:42 AM
If the regret is tiny bits falling off, then I know who you feel. I also love them ( when I get hem at a discount). Envious of at least three of that five.
The TALKING UTTER SLOT podcast is available via Apple, Acast, Spotify, YouTube and more.
2nd-Jun-23, 12:11 PM
Anthony
Can LMMs in any way be described as performance cars, or at least offer the opportunity for tuning?
Are they podded for a start?
Can LMMs in any way be described as performance cars, or at least offer the opportunity for tuning?
Are they podded for a start?
I love puttering with gears
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: ysVgCT4.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/ysVgCT4.jpg)
![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)