Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

People - painting, trackside & ideas

Last 2 figures of the present batch . Will go into the city next week and see what else is available , been enjoying this 
Steve


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 4 members Like Fluff's post
Quote

Nice work fellas.

I found it quite relaxing, painting the little people.
Quote

Abie ,saw the S bend and the terrace , and the flags so in effect I must have seen you ,looked a lovely spot and weather was great .Are you watching the team time trial today ?

Steve
Quote

We are going into brussells - will see start and then meeting up with friends  - was great fun yesterday!!
Quote

I think you pair ought to get rid of your slot cars and buy one of these instead! Rofl
Quote

Hi Brian , if I did you could run your NASCAR's on it  Wrench

Steve
Quote

Let's get back on track , I think , BBC van now sprayed it's green colour ,not bad I think


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 2 members Like Fluff's post
Quote

Leo  pic


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote

Bit more done to the BBC van , nearly there bit of detail painting then the lettering and number plates !
Steve


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Quote

I'm sure the Director General would approve of the colour. 
Thank you for the bodywork templates - added to my project list. 

Homage to Fluff (and the Goodwood Festival of Speed):

   

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by rallyhub
17th-May-26, 10:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)