3rd-Sep-20, 03:14 PM
#20
Just when I think I have seen everything, along comes...
A slot car with built-in oil lubrication tank and filler
A slot car with a single powered rear wheel (that's not a Morgan)
The hint of the first "Worldwide slot car chat on Zoom!" proxy car restoration project
The hint of a forthcoming World Proxy Drag Race Challenge (Woodcote...come over here and listen to this!)
A drag slot car with three engines
Tracks with so much scenery that you don't need to involve slot cars
Just when I think I have seen everything, along comes...
A slot car with built-in oil lubrication tank and filler
A slot car with a single powered rear wheel (that's not a Morgan)
The hint of the first "Worldwide slot car chat on Zoom!" proxy car restoration project
The hint of a forthcoming World Proxy Drag Race Challenge (Woodcote...come over here and listen to this!)
A drag slot car with three engines
Tracks with so much scenery that you don't need to involve slot cars
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)