2nd-Sep-20, 09:21 PM
Wow...have just come off the World Wide Slot Car Chat session to this news!
We had to try something following a less than successful last race meeting, so we fitted the slightly larger diameter Super Tires to the car. That seems to have added a bit more speed without hurting the getaway. But it might not have worked out like that...
Thanks for organising again Woodcote. Who knows, we might even try some of the other classes if I can get my head round the ohms and gears.
We had to try something following a less than successful last race meeting, so we fitted the slightly larger diameter Super Tires to the car. That seems to have added a bit more speed without hurting the getaway. But it might not have worked out like that...
Thanks for organising again Woodcote. Who knows, we might even try some of the other classes if I can get my head round the ohms and gears.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)