2nd-Sep-20, 05:24 PM
Short update on the "Dutch" Revoslot Endurance Series, the addition "Dutch" might become a necessary prefix as we've had inquiries from the Danish distributer about copying the format for a Danish Series.
I am happy to inform you that within one day after the opening of registration for Round 1..all 10 available grid places had been taken.
For those with a general interest in RevoSlot cars and how to prep them...
I've created an album on our FB page with pictures and accompanying text (in Dutch and English) on how the RevoSlot cars are blueprinted for the Series.
![[Image: 118688470_128104549007001_11549295211858...e=5F749694]](https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/118688470_128104549007001_1154929521185896351_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=IcOngUToickAX_VmT9i&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=ea0d17f55e8b34e91593ab198adba430&oe=5F749694)
With kind regards
Tamar
I am happy to inform you that within one day after the opening of registration for Round 1..all 10 available grid places had been taken.
For those with a general interest in RevoSlot cars and how to prep them...
I've created an album on our FB page with pictures and accompanying text (in Dutch and English) on how the RevoSlot cars are blueprinted for the Series.
With kind regards
Tamar

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)