Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scorpius wireless controller
#3

I bought one a couple of years ago...just because I thought it was a good idea.  Using it was pretty easy to adjust to, and for the most part, it functioned as well as my Slot It controllers.  After a couple of days, I went to use it again and the batteries were dead.  I took it apart, replaced the batteries, and all was good...maybe it didn't shut off even though the readout shut down.  The next time I went to use it, the batteries were dead again...that was it, two years on the shelf.  My neighbour offered to put a shutoff switch between the batteries, and the electronics.  I took him up on it...should have come with the controller, and replacing the batteries should be easier...you have to take the controller completely apart to replace them.
  Tappingfoot
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scorpius wireless controller - by CMOTD - 1st-Mar-20, 04:04 PM
RE: Review: Scorpius wireless controller - by Fluff - 1st-Mar-20, 08:04 PM
RE: Scorpius wireless controller - by fotodoug2 - 30th-Aug-20, 04:27 AM
RE: Scorpius wireless controller - by GregK - 30th-Aug-20, 06:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JMay
16th-Jan-23, 02:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)