26th-Apr-19, 09:33 AM
Hello All,
I'm another name you'll recognise from over there. Happy to join up over here and see what the future holds. It's great that a bunch of enthusiasts have gone to so much trouble to secure the future of the hobby online, Thank you!
I've been a bit quiet on SF recently, I'm still buying plenty of slot cars (especially emergency, road cars and BL tat), but my loft track has been taken up for some deep maintenance although it's now in the process of being rebuilt. I'll start a thread on here when I get a chance.
I'm another name you'll recognise from over there. Happy to join up over here and see what the future holds. It's great that a bunch of enthusiasts have gone to so much trouble to secure the future of the hobby online, Thank you!
I've been a bit quiet on SF recently, I'm still buying plenty of slot cars (especially emergency, road cars and BL tat), but my loft track has been taken up for some deep maintenance although it's now in the process of being rebuilt. I'll start a thread on here when I get a chance.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)