24th-Aug-20, 09:36 PM
I think this a fabulous plan for a 2020-21 series. It ticks all the right boxes for me. It is also an 'opportunity' to try something new at a difficult time when many people feel aggrieved they can't do 'normal' things.
I too was left scratching my head by the original RevoSlot Porsche GT2 release... but as time has gone on, I just get more and more excited by the growing range of RevoSlot cars. That 'club car' line-up for the Back to the 90s Endurance Series is going to look sensational.
We find club car team endurance races work very well at WHO Racing - both to include newcomers and to encourage a good community spirit in the club. They work particularly well with the sort of attention to detail and 'special touches' that you've described. Too often, these formats are treated as something just to fill a gap in the holidays and are not taken seriously. Club car team races are one of the main ways our club reaches out to new people.
I too was left scratching my head by the original RevoSlot Porsche GT2 release... but as time has gone on, I just get more and more excited by the growing range of RevoSlot cars. That 'club car' line-up for the Back to the 90s Endurance Series is going to look sensational.
We find club car team endurance races work very well at WHO Racing - both to include newcomers and to encourage a good community spirit in the club. They work particularly well with the sort of attention to detail and 'special touches' that you've described. Too often, these formats are treated as something just to fill a gap in the holidays and are not taken seriously. Club car team races are one of the main ways our club reaches out to new people.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)