Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Well most of you will know me.
#1

I've been quite with posts as I've not been racing and not kept up to date with posting images of my cars on the old forum but I have been reading.

So I've joined here in the hope that the politics are left behind and the hobby is at the forefront of the discussions as it used to be.

Thank you to those who have put tge effort in creating this new forum.

Regards.

Colin

Colin
[url=http://www.CandC-Designs.co.uk]C&C Designs - High Quality Decal Printing[/url]
[url=http://www.SlotCars.WraithsObsessions.co.uk]Wraith Obsessions[/url]
[+] 1 member Likes Wraith's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Well most of you will know me. - by Wraith - 26th-Apr-19, 08:44 AM
RE: Well most of you will know me. - by CMOTD - 26th-Apr-19, 08:58 AM
RE: Well most of you will know me. - by JasonB - 26th-Apr-19, 09:19 AM
RE: Well most of you will know me. - by richardtheforth - 26th-Apr-19, 09:34 AM
RE: Well most of you will know me. - by Philo - 27th-Apr-19, 03:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)