Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slot cars that should never have happened
#4

I have one of those I disabled the 4wd and it runs a lot better - I run on a board track no magnet - it will make laps around my track without falling over.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Slot cars that should never have happened - by Mr Modifier - 25th-Apr-19, 08:11 PM
RE: Slot cars that should never have happened - by CSRC - 25th-Apr-19, 09:21 PM
RE: Slot cars that should never have happened - by Anthony B - 26th-Apr-19, 06:42 AM
RE: Slot cars that should never have happened - by GT40Racer - 26th-Apr-19, 08:23 AM
RE: Slot cars that should never have happened - by dvd3500 - 26th-Apr-19, 09:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henk
6th-Jan-26, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 09:59 AM
Last Post by JasonB
9th-Aug-24, 10:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)