14th-Aug-20, 04:43 PM
Thanks Tamar. I saw the announcement of the RevoSlot Back to the 90's Endurance series on the SRC Eindhoven Facebook page. An excellent format and a very eye-catching grid...
Perfect
I also noticed that Pendles have the following spares in for the 911 GT1 cars listed on their website today:
Perfect
I also noticed that Pendles have the following spares in for the 911 GT1 cars listed on their website today:
- RS160 RevoSlot Porsche 911 GT1 Full White Body Kit. £20.99
- RS161 RevoSlot Porsche 911 GT1 unpainted white body parts set. £4.99
- RS161A RevoSlot Porsche 911 GT1 Rubber Antenna Set. £TBC
- RS161M RevoSlot Porsche 911 GT1 Rubber Mirrors Set. £TBC
- RS161W RevoSlot Porsche 911 GT1 Rubber Wing Mounts Set. £TBC
- RS162 RevoSlot Porsche 911 GT1 clear parts set. £3.76
- RS163 RevoSlot Porsche 911 GT1 lightweight lexan cockpit with driver. £3.76
- RS164 RevoSlot Porsche 911 GT1 Aluminium Body Plate. £6.95
- RS166 RevoSlot Porsche 911 GT1 unpainted wheel inserts. £3.95

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)