Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Allard J2
#8

I love the 26D as well. Recently got a couple of brand new FT270 for a good price as well but haven't built cars for them yet.
I think part of the problem with my Allard was that I hadn't driven on a big fast track for a long time and I asked too much of a car that I hadn't had time to set up properly. Still got most of the body so might repair it one day.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Allard J2 - by autoavia - 25th-Jul-20, 09:30 AM
RE: Allard J2 - by Gordon Steadman - 25th-Jul-20, 11:48 AM
RE: Allard J2 - by Ecurie Martini - 11th-Aug-20, 01:27 PM
RE: Allard J2 - by Gordon Steadman - 11th-Aug-20, 01:50 PM
RE: Allard J2 - by munter - 13th-Aug-20, 12:22 AM
RE: Allard J2 - by autoavia - 13th-Aug-20, 08:36 AM
RE: Allard J2 - by Gordon Steadman - 13th-Aug-20, 09:38 AM
RE: Allard J2 - by autoavia - 13th-Aug-20, 10:42 AM
RE: Allard J2 - by Gordon Steadman - 13th-Aug-20, 11:01 AM
RE: Allard J2 - by KensRedZed - 27th-Sep-20, 06:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)