Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Introduce myself
#1

Well here I am, Tifosi on SlotForum but Tifoso here because I took the opportunity to correct my name, Tifosi are the Ferrari Red Army, Tifoso is a member of that Red Army (as I understand it from my friends in Italy).

Playing with slot cars since about 1963, a club member in ECRA Area7 from about 1965, now mostly into Vintage slot cars or CSCRA if I cannot play with Vintage...

Hi
Peter
[+] 1 member Likes tifosi100's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Introduce myself - by Tifoso - 25th-Apr-19, 11:37 PM
RE: Introduce myself - by Anthony B - 26th-Apr-19, 06:32 AM
RE: Introduce myself - by JasonB - 26th-Apr-19, 07:44 AM
RE: Introduce myself - by CMOTD - 26th-Apr-19, 08:37 AM
RE: Introduce myself - by Scuderia_Turini - 26th-Apr-19, 10:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
28th-Apr-19, 09:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)