Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone recognise this font?
#1

I've been trawling through hundred of fonts, so far without success. I thought I recognised the script but although I have something close, it ain't exact.
 
If anyone knows what Cummins used or just recognises the font I would be very pleased to know what it is[Image: smile.png]
   

I appreciate that it will have been signwritten but I would expect them to use the company font. Theproblem is finding that as the modern one is very different.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Anyone recognise this font? - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-Aug-20, 04:56 PM
RE: Anyone recognise this font? - by Tamar - 9th-Aug-20, 08:15 PM
RE: Anyone recognise this font? - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-Aug-20, 08:27 PM
RE: Anyone recognise this font? - by Gordon Steadman - 10th-Aug-20, 04:46 AM
RE: Anyone recognise this font? - by JasonB - 9th-Aug-20, 09:14 PM
RE: Anyone recognise this font? - by Gordon Steadman - 10th-Aug-20, 04:42 AM
RE: Anyone recognise this font? - by Anthony B - 10th-Aug-20, 07:37 PM
RE: Anyone recognise this font? - by Gordon Steadman - 11th-Aug-20, 07:07 AM
RE: Anyone recognise this font? - by Gordon Steadman - 11th-Aug-20, 07:08 AM
RE: Anyone recognise this font? - by Anthony B - 11th-Aug-20, 12:25 PM
RE: Anyone recognise this font? - by Gordon Steadman - 11th-Aug-20, 02:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)