25th-Apr-19, 09:21 PM
I am not sure anyone can beat your Citroen. You had me laughing halfway through the post.
On my end, my least favorite or favorites are a couple of 1/32 Artin GT cars that now reside in my storage unit. They were slow and needed a bunch of work to make near mediocre.
Not to bash Artin, I do have several Artin 1/32 stock-cars in solid colors that are great for the kids to run. They needed some basic adjustments and tuning, but are solid little cars that take a licking and keep on running.
Jim
On my end, my least favorite or favorites are a couple of 1/32 Artin GT cars that now reside in my storage unit. They were slow and needed a bunch of work to make near mediocre.
Not to bash Artin, I do have several Artin 1/32 stock-cars in solid colors that are great for the kids to run. They needed some basic adjustments and tuning, but are solid little cars that take a licking and keep on running.
Jim

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)