5th-Aug-20, 07:55 AM
Having slept on it (and re-read Mr T's thread on the same exercise) i think i need to get some new front wheels that match the size of the rears in order to sort out the appearance, along with a 0.5 offset pod...
Edit: I need to learn to measure twice, write once. Checking with my calipers, the front and back hubs are within a knat's crochet of each other, unlike the tyre diameters...so it's looks like it's just smaller diameter tyres on the front, and an offset pod at the rear.
Edit: I need to learn to measure twice, write once. Checking with my calipers, the front and back hubs are within a knat's crochet of each other, unlike the tyre diameters...so it's looks like it's just smaller diameter tyres on the front, and an offset pod at the rear.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)